On the 25th of July, we all went to Brandon's company picnic. It was. . . ummm. . . typical. But the girls had a good time. Here are a few of the pics:
1st Day of School-2016
10 years ago
Sugar and spice, and all things nice, That's what little girls are made of.
On the 25th of July, we all went to Brandon's company picnic. It was. . . ummm. . . typical. But the girls had a good time. Here are a few of the pics:
Posted by Leisel at 2:01 PM
2 comments:
It's fun to see Brandon in a picture! I know you probably don't see him much, so therefore he's not in many. The girls cuter though! ;) Love ya Likey!
How's his job going? What kind of office is he working in??
Okay, so I just read my comment...I meant to type, the girls ARE cuter though...I'm tired...maybe I should just go to bed.
Post a Comment